Become a Supporter
Do you work in film, TV or cinema? Does the industry have special meaning for you? Perhaps your brand needs exposure in this extraordinary sector and community.
Then support our work so we can keep offering practical, financial, and emotional support to the people who reach out to us each day — the people shaping screen entertainment, and those that channel their talent into film, TV and beyond.
From partnerships to donations and legacies, there are plenty of ways you can get involved.
Why do we need people like you to support us?
We can only continue to make an impact and change lives with the support of people like you.
We are committed to improving the social, financial, and mental wellbeing of the people in our industry. Our team is always here, helping the diverse community of incredible people across the UK screen industry. Help us to keep providing our:
- Free and confidential 24/7 Film and TV Support Line.
- Stop-gap grants to help with the immediate and short-term cost-of-living pressures
- Support with work and wellbeing for the industry, including for freelancers
- Programmes to promote equality and diversity in our industry
- Industry-backed action plan to address the mental health crisis
- Research, so we can directly tackle the issues affecting our industry
- Other industry resources, e.g. our Whole Picture Toolkit and our Freelancer Wellbeing Hub
How to become a supporter
Depending on whether you want to become a supporter as an individual or as a corporate partner, we’ve pulled together all the ways you can get involved:
- Fundraise for us: Check out our page for ideas for inspiration
- Leave a legacy: Leaving a gift in your Will is one of the largest donations you can make
- Partner with us: Sponsorship packages that showcase your support
- Become an Industry Friend: Your organisation can play an essential role in ensuring that our film, TV and cinema community is supported for many years to come.
- Make a donation
Welcome to the Film and Television Charity. Calls are recorded for the purposes of quality and staff training. This is a confidential service, however, there are some exceptions to this and these are where there may be a risk to your own health and safety, that of others or if you have been involved in a crime. An advisor will be with you shortly, Thank You.
All of our advisors are busy at the moment. Would you like to book an appointment?
An error occurred, please refresh your browser to try again.