Do you work in film, TV or cinema? Does the industry have special meaning for you? Perhaps your brand needs exposure in this extraordinary sector and community.
Then help us to achieve even more by supporting our work. You can make sure we’re able to keep offering practical, financial and emotional support to the people who call us each day — the people shaping screen entertainment, the people channelling their talent into film, TV and beyond.
From partnerships to donations and legacies, there are lots of ways to get involved.
Vital work we need to build on
We can only continue to make an impact and change lives with the support of people like you. Our team is always here, helping the diverse community of incredible people across the UK screen industry. Help us to carry on our:
- Free and confidential 24/7 Film and TV Support Line
- Stop-gap grants for immediate and short-term financial obstacles
- Support with work and wellbeing for people including freelancers
- Programmes to promote equality and diversity in our industry
- Industry-backed action plan to address the mental health crisis