Join our membership programme for organisations large or small that want to help support people who work behind the scenes in the UK film, TV and cinema industry.
Show how much you value the people working behind the scenes We’re 100% reliant on voluntary donations to support our work, our Industry Friends are crucial to helping fund everything we do to support our industry, with services such as:
- The Film and TV Support Line — a 24/7 listening ear on a huge range of issues that has helped over 8,000 people since it was first launched in 2018. Our friendly team points people towards the help they need with debt and money worries, depression and anxiety, bullying and harassment, as well as career development.
- Mental health support – we offer a range of help that’s being continually developed and enhanced, including a 24-hour listening service providing basic counselling, signposting and referrals, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, and bereavement counselling.
- Bullying, racism and harassment — first-of-its-kind support is available free through our 24-hour Support Line. Our industry-specific advice service is helping people who’ve experienced or witnessed abuse, and guiding people on what to do next, from counselling to legal advice or raising the issue at work. We also have up-to-date resources and tools on our website.
- Bespoke support — for 3 to 6 months, we can offer guidance on anything from human resources to housing, as well as financial guidance, helping people who’ve encountered difficulties to get back on track.
- Small grants — to help people meet urgent costs or seize an opportunity. 30% of our grants are ringfenced for Black, Asian and minority ethnic people and 15% of new grant funding is allocated to disabled clients to ensure fair access.
- Advocating for better — much of our work is focused on collaborating with the industry and making it a healthier, safer place for everyone.
What you’ll get
As an Industry Friend, you’ll enjoy:
- being featured on the Supporter Wall in London and on our website
- use of our Industry Friends logo to highlight your support and spread the word
- a resource pack to share with your colleagues to let them know that support is always available
- the opportunity to join in roundtables, panel discussions and networking events.
- being at the forefront of positive change.