Join our Industry Friends programme
Join our Industry Friends programme, for organisations of any size that want to support people who work behind the scenes in the UK film, TV and cinema industry.
Our industry friends donate between £3,000 – £15,000 a year to support our movement for a happier, healthier film, TV and cinema community.
If you choose to donate, your organisation will be playing an essential role in ensuring that our community is supported for many years to come.
Show how much you value the people working behind the scenes. As a charity, we’re 100% reliant on voluntary donations to support and continue our work, so our Industry Friends are crucial to helping fund everything we do to support our industry.
With your support, the Film and TV Charity can continue to provide, develop and deliver urgent and essential services for everyone in the film, TV and cinema community, including:
- Free and confidential 24/7 Film and TV Support Line
- Stop-Gap Grants to help with the immediate and short-term cost-of-living pressures
- Support with work and wellbeing for the industry with our Whole Picture Toolkit and our Freelancer Wellbeing Hub
- Programmes promoting equality and diversity in our industry
- An industry-backed action plan to address the mental health crisis
- Research, so we can directly tackle the issues affecting our industry
Your donation will support key charitable activity, including:
- Phase Two development of the Whole Picture Toolkit, to enhance usability and embed it in productions
- Expanding the client advisory team who offer one-on-one support for complex cases, bullying and harassment
- New financial wellbeing and sustainability support in response to the Cost-of-Living Crisis
- Moving to a ‘digital-first’ model for all services, improving usability and accessibility for all
- Growing the Film and TV Support Line and the mental health, legal and financial advice it offers
- Research and insight to support the industry’s development, including Looking Glass Survey 4
Benefits of being part of our Industry Friends programme
As an Industry Friend, you’ll enjoy:
- Being featured on the Supporter Wall in London and on our website
- Use of our Industry Friends logo to highlight your support and spread the word
- Our resource pack to share with your colleagues to let them know that support is always available
- A shout-out on our social media channels, highlighting that your company is supporting positive change in the industry
- The opportunity to join in with roundtables, panel discussions and networking events.
- First chance to take us up on exclusive opportunities such as sponsorship of the Royal Film Performance
- Being at the forefront of positive change.
Become an Industry Friend today
We would love to have your support. Our industry friends donate between £3,000 – £15,000 a year to help look after those working behind the scenes. You can either donate in monthly instalments or via an annual lump sum.
Whether you have further questions, want details on pricing, or you’re ready to join as an Industry Friend. Simply fill in the form below and one of our friendly team will be in touch.
Welcome to the Film and Television Charity. Calls are recorded for the purposes of quality and staff training. This is a confidential service, however, there are some exceptions to this and these are where there may be a risk to your own health and safety, that of others or if you have been involved in a crime. An advisor will be with you shortly, Thank You.
All of our advisors are busy at the moment. Would you like to book an appointment?
An error occurred, please refresh your browser to try again.