Welfare & Talent Support & Funding
- I need urgent financial, career, legal or emotional help
- I’d like to talk to someone about my situation
- I'm looking for funding for a project
- I'd like to apply for the John Brabourne Awards
You can start an application for the John Brabourne Awards online by visiting https://apply.filmtvcharity.org.uk
- I'm not sure which funding route is most appropriate for me
- I'd like to enquire about talent funding
Partnerships, Donations, Fundraising, Volunteering, Events & General Enquiries
- I want to make a donation
- I want to leave a legacy to the charity
If you’re thinking of leaving a legacy, please contact us on 0207 437 6567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to do this.
- I want to leave a major gift or large donation
- I'm from a Charitable Trust or Foundation
If you are a part of a Charitable Trust or Foundation and would consider supporting our work, then please contact email@example.com.
- I want to know more about the Royal Film Performance, London Party or another charity event
- I would like to discuss a partnership or joint venture with the charity
Our partnerships are tailored to suit each organisation we work with. Whatever you’re aiming to achieve, we’d love to talk to you. You can see some examples of the partnerships we form here.
To start a conversation, please contact us in either of the following ways:
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I would like to volunteer for the charity
As a charity we often need volunteers for our major fundraising events, like our summer fundraiser ‘The London Party’, to help with general admin, venue set-up, and on-the-night coordination. We also occasionally need volunteers to work at our head office in London and our volunteer Welfare Visitors help Film and TV professionals across the UK every week.
If you would like to discuss volunteering for us, please email email@example.com.
- I want to fundraise for the charity
By raising money for us, you help us support those who make the Film and TV industry what it is and allow us to help those individuals and their families when they need support.
Start your fundraising planning by downloading a fundraising support pack.
If you’re already fundraising, then you can download a sponsorship form.
To talk to our fundraising team, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I've finished fundraising, how do I pay my money in?
- I have a fundraising complaint
If you have a complaint about fundraising, then please read our fundraising complaints procedure and we’ll help you resolve the problem.
- I want to attend events or screenings
Tickets to some of our events and screenings are only available to our Supporters.
Anyone can become a supporter, you just need to purchase an annual membership. You can do this right here on our website.
You can see a full list of upcoming events here.
To receive updates about future events, including the Royal Film Performance and London Party, please ensure you subscribe to our mailing list.
- I'm looking for press/media contacts
A full set of information for members of the press and media, including press office contacts, media releases and downloads can be found here.
- I want to find out or change the data you hold about me
- I need to make another type of enquiry
For all other enquiries, please contact us on 0207 437 6567 or email email@example.com.