Without the support of compassionate and caring individuals, the Film & Television Charity would not be able to fund life changing programmes and support those people who provide and share such amazing stories via the media of Film and TV.
If you give between £1,000 and £5,000 a year you could have a major impact on any one of the numerous projects and initiatives at The Film & Television charity.
To discuss leaving a large donation, gift or legacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch to discuss any specific areas of interest you may have and how your support can help us make a difference.
Charitable Trusts and Foundations
We work in partnership with Charitable Trusts and Foundations in the UK and overseas, enabling them to support our work where it is most needed. We work closely with Trustees to identify how best to align their aims and objectives with our mission and goals, ensuring they are involved every step of the way.
If you are a part of a Charitable Trust or Foundation and would consider supporting our work, then please contact email@example.com.
What we can offer you
We will provide regular updates about the impact your donation has made to our work via our eNewsletter.
You will also have the opportunity to attend our events, from industry seminars to exclusive dinners or one of our special events, for example, our London Party or Royal Film Performance fundraisers. Perhaps you or your company would consider sponsorship of such activity.
There are also recognition opportunities for our most generous donors – from acknowledgement in the annual review to the naming rights of various talent development awards.
For more information on our events and what is coming up in the next year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How your donation could help
We have a number of exciting support projects, and your gift could make all the difference. These include the Film & TV Support Line, Family Support Fund, Talent Development, and Going Places…
- A gift of £10,000 would help cover the cost of keeping one our welfare support visitors on the road for year. Collectively our team of visitors cover over 100,000 miles a year supporting people who work or have worked in TV and Film.
- £15,000 would support up to 10 returnees to get back in to work through our Family Support Fund. Many of us take a career break to look after loved ones. Sometimes we are trying to support a young family or juggling work and caring duties by looking after partners and parents that need extra day to day support.
- A gift of £25,000 could help fund hundreds of Going Places grants, helping provide small but crucial amount of cash to enable TV and Film people get to that face-to-face meeting or short-course, far from where they live, to help them secure their next job and on the road to success.
- £40,000 would help a number of talented individuals move ahead in the Film and TV industry through our talent development programmes, including the John Brabourne Awards. Many gifted and driven people can be held back due to a range of difficulties. Our programmes are designed to recognise talented individuals and help them get to the next level of their careers.
- A long-term investment of £150,000-£200,000 for the next three years would fund our newly launched 24/7 Film & TV Support Line. A confidential and independent service providing round the clock support for our colleagues facing harassment, bullying, depression, anxiety, money worries, relationship breakdown, bereavement, challenges at this very moment – this could be a lifeline for many people who just need someone to listen and to provide a choice of support options.
If you would like to find out more about our work and discuss how you can help by making a major gift, contact us today.
Phone: 020 7437 6567