We’re an innovative, dynamic, collaborative, friendly, and welcoming team. We put our beneficiaries are at the heart of everything we do. Our peoples’ health and wellbeing at the Film and TV Charity comes before all else, we have a number of great benefits and support avenues available to our people within and outside of the office.
We have a modern collaborative workspace at our newly refurbished office in Golden Square within the heart of London’s West End, we also embrace flexible working practices to suit individual needs.
Our values are our behaviour compass, and guide how we act.
When people are often viewed as ‘units of production’ or ‘skills’ we see individuals trying to forge successful working lives, and maintaining their health and happiness. For us the value is in the individual.
If your values match ours then apply to join us.
Please do not send speculative CVs and applications as we regret that we are unable to respond to every enquiry.
What we can offer you
We offer a wide range of first-class benefits, including:
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Access to an individualised training and professional development budget
- Flexible working practices
- A salary sacrifice scheme
- Non-contributory life assurance (to the value of 4 x annual salary)
- A generous holiday allowance
- Access to an employee assistance programme that gives you and your family free, confidential support
We help all our employees to balance their work and life by:
- Making flexible working arrangements available
- Enhanced benefits, including maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and carers leave.
The Charity is committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their background. We acknowledge that people from certain backgrounds are under-represented in the industry and within the third sector and we are committed to doing what we can to correct this. We’re particularly keen to receive applications from people of colour; people with disabilities; people who identify as being LGTBQIA; people who have a mental health condition; and people who identify as working class now or in the past.
If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to support you.