Podcast: How do we accept uncertainty?
It’s never been more important to prioritise your mental health.
Check out the new podcast with the experts from ScreenSkills, BECTU and our very own Head of Mental Health and Wellbeing, Lucy Tallon, as they share their advice on how you can learn to live with all the uncertainties that the pandemic brings and where freelancers, in particular, can find support.
Come away with new ideas to improve your mental wellbeing and tips about where to find the resources out there to help you achieve this as simply as possible. Covering topics like:
- What if you’re just starting out in the industry?
- Strategies for coping with what’s currently happening right now – including structures for learning, how to restrict the time you might find yourself worrying and grief
- Find out the experts personal top tips for right now
- Touching on our new 2-year programme to improve the mental health and wellbeing of everyone working behind the scenes in UK film, TV and cinema
- …and what is Turquoise therapy?
Run time: 25 minutes
Listen to the podcast here
The boundaries between work and home
have been turned on their head
Lucy Tallon, Head of Mental Health, Film and TV Charity
Tell us what you think
Listened to the podcast? Let ScreenSkills know what you think, your feedback will help the podcasts grow. Once you have finished listening, please answer our questionnaire, it’s 2 quick questions and will take you no more than a minute to fill out.
Loving the podcast, but want to find where to find some of the brilliant resources mentioned? You can easily find just a few of these here:
Free, friendly and confidential. Get in touch 24 hours a day.
Get in touch
Free for those in the industry and their families. Access group or one-to-one chats you can also access guided self-help courses that cover a range of subjects.
Log in today
We understand the huge stress and worry that Covid-19 is placing on you - here are things you can do to manage your mental wellbeing.
Mind and all its brilliant advice for mental health issues around COVID.
Find out more
Answer these 5 questions in this interactive quiz to get top tips and advice for you
Start the quiz
Harvard Business Review interview on grief