The Charity is looking for an individual or organisation to provide consultancy services to help review, revise and complete its safeguarding policies and procedures
The Film and TV Charity is committed to having a robust adult and child safeguarding policy that complies with all relevant legislation in the nations in which it operates, its own internal policies and procedures as laid down by its board of trustees and that meets the requirements of the Charity Commission.
The policy must at least cover the following:
- Overarching Policy Statement and Context
- Relevant Legislation and Statutory Guidance and Regulatory Requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Various Job Roles including staff, volunteers, the Board and the Leads /Deputies for Safeguarding
- Terms of Reference and Risk Management for the Board of Trustees
- Detailed Safer Recruitment Strategy
- Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Training Needs and DBS Eligibility Analysis
- Personnel Welfare
- Confidentiality, Consent and Information Sharing
- Handling Disclosures
- Managing Complaints, Concerns and Allegations and the Duty to Refer Appropriately
- Record Keeping and Report Writing Including Template Forms
- Whistle blowing
- Referral Flowchart
- Specific Safeguarding Issues and Practices Relevant to the Charity’s Work, including Service Level Agreements with Contractors and Partners
- Media and Crisis Management
- Monitoring and Quality Assurance Reporting Systems
- Policy Date and Review Schedule
Further details are outlined in Appendix A on our application form.
Your offer letter must be returned by 29 March 2022 and must remain valid until 30 April 2022
Welcome to the Film and Television Charity. Calls are recorded for the purposes of quality and staff training. This is a confidential service, however, there are some exceptions to this and these are where there may be a risk to your own health and safety, that of others or if you have been involved in a crime. An advisor will be with you shortly, Thank You.
All of our advisors are busy at the moment. Would you like to book an appointment?
An error occurred, please refresh your browser to try again.