Industry Friends is the Film and TV Charity’s new membership programme for organisations who want to help support people with life behind the scenes.
- Inclusion on the Supporter Wall of our new HQ in Golden Square, Soho and invitation to the opening of our Soho industry hub
- Use of Film and TV Charity logo to show how you support the people behind the scenes in your industry
- Regular networking events for your team such as Meet the Makers and Ambassadors Drinks
- Access to printed and digital collateral to help you publicise the Support Line on your internal and external channels
- Access to meeting room space in London HQ for your organisation
- Priority booking for key events such as the Royal Film Performance
How can you help us?
- Ongoing commitment to financially support the Film and TV Charity
- Help in-kind by promoting The Film and TV Support Line and our key campaigns and outputs to your employees, clients and suppliers where appropriate