Industry Friends is our membership programme for organisations large or small, that want to help support people who work behind the scenes in the UK film, TV and cinema industries.
Show how much you value the people working behind the scenes We’re 100% reliant on voluntary donations to support our work, our Industry Friends are crucial to helping fund everything we do to support our industry, with services such as:
- The Film and TV Support Line provides a 24/7 listening ear on a huge range of issues and has helped over 8,000 people since it was first launched in 2018. The friendly team is there to signpost to help with debt and money worries, depression and anxiety, bullying and harassment as well as career development. It also provides fast track access to video counselling, financial and debt advice, and bereavement services.
- We provide financial support to those in need during difficult times. In April 2020 we awarded over £3.1M in emergency grants to people worst affected by Covid-19. Our Covid-19 response is ongoing
- Free membership to the online mental health community ran by Togetherall (formerly known as Big White Wall)
- Signposting to opportunities for continued professional development and training
- Providing Community Grants to support grassroots activity promoting wellbeing, community, productivity, equality, diversity and inclusion, including anti-racist activity in our sector
- Awarding £64,000 of BAME-focussed Community Grants.
What you’ll get
- Inclusion on the Supporter Wall of our new HQ in Golden Square, Soho and invitation to the opening of our Soho industry hub
- Use of Film and TV Charity logo to show you support the people behind the scenes in your industry
- Access to printed and digital collateral to publicise the Support Line on your internal and external channels, ensuring your employees are aware
- Access to meeting room space at our London HQ for your organisation
- Priority booking for key events such as The Royal Film Performance