When you contact us, we’re committed to doing our best to find the right support for you and your situation.
We offer a diverse range of support, advice and financial assistance for people who work in the Film and TV industry.
We encourage you to apply for funding or seek advice from us as our support team are able to help in a range of circumstances. We’ll listen to your situation and give you the help to find the best options for you.
Depending on the nature of your enquiry we may continue communication via phone, email, letter or a support team visit.
Throughout, we want your experience of us to be open, transparent and straightforward. Here’s what you can expect when you apply for funding with us:
How we’ll deal with your application
We are committed to providing an excellent user focused service:
- We’ll treat you fairly and equally, and in a respectful manner
- We will be professional, informative and courteous at all times
- If a member of our support team visits you, we’ll ensure that appropriate identification is provided for your peace of mind
- We will ensure that the contact details and availability of services by days and hours are made clear to you
- We’ll make sure you’re able to access our services in confidence and that any information you provide is carefully managed, held and maintained in accordance with all relevant data protection laws
What will happen when you contact us
- Whether you call, email or write to us we will either answer your query at the first response or pass it on to another member of staff who will respond to you as soon as possible. We have different people within the charity who are best placed to help certain situations and connecting you with them is our priority
- If we’re unable to respond to you right away, we’ll provide an alternative way to get in touch with the right staff member to help you
- We aim to deal with your enquiry as quickly as possible. In nearly all circumstances we will respond to your enquiry within five working days and in very urgent cases we will endeavour to respond within two working days. However, in a few cases we may need more time to deal with your enquiry. If this happens, we’ll give you a firm date by which you will receive a full response
- We’ll always use plain English
- If you visit us in person, we will
- Be professional and courteous
- Ensure you are seen by the appropriate person as soon as possible
- Ensure you can speak in private, if required
If you would like to give us feedback
- If you wish to provide feedback about any aspect of our services you can email email@example.com or write to us at FEEDBACK, The Film & Television Charity, 22 Golden Square, London SW16 5BS
- We really appreciate any feedback you have, both positive and negative, as this allows us to improve our service to you
- We’ll respond to your feedback and – if your experience hasn’t met our service standards – we’ll explain how we’ll improve next time.
Because we’re not associated with any interests, political or otherwise and we have no voting members, we can remain independent and impartial.