Support With Wellbeing And Work
Our Work and Wellbeing advisors offer friendly, personalised support with wellbeing at work.
Our support will help you address the barriers and challenges you may be facing in your life and work.
This could include things like:
- Returning to work after a break due to illness
- Caring for loved ones
- Navigating the complex benefits system
- Accessing the right support for your health, disability or diversity needs
- Budgeting and financial guidance
- Career development
By getting in touch with our Work and Wellbeing advisors, we can:
- Help to connect you with suitable industry organisations and peer support groups. This will help you to build your community, gain a sense of belonging and increase all-important opportunities for networking.
- Help identify additional benefits, bursaries and grants you may be eligible for. We will assist with the forms, such as the Personal Independence Payment form.
- Help you to prioritise your self-care and to find support and services that can help improve your wellbeing.
- Provide tips and useful advice to help you navigate challenges, such as improving your work-life balance.
- Identify what training and development you could access to improve your prospects.
- Helping with bursary applications for training and equipment.
- Help you identify and gain access to additional support related to any health, disability, or diversity needs you may have. This includes assistive technology and access to work applications.
- Help you to manage your finances and create a workable budget plan.
These are just some of the areas we can support with.
How we support with wellbeing and work:
Just by talking to us, we can ensure our support with wellbeing at work is tailored to you. Our advisors works in collaboration with you through regular telephone sessions and email support. The support runs up to three months (or longer sometimes). Our advisor will signpost the suitable support you need. They will create a workable action plan to help break down your needs into realistic and achievable goals.
Fill out the form below to register your interest in our Work and Wellbeing Services and one of our experienced advisors will be in touch.
Welcome to the Film and Television Charity. Calls are recorded for the purposes of quality and staff training. This is a confidential service, however, there are some exceptions to this and these are where there may be a risk to your own health and safety, that of others or if you have been involved in a crime. An advisor will be with you shortly, Thank You.
All of our advisors are busy at the moment. Would you like to book an appointment?
An error occurred, please refresh your browser to try again.