If you’re particularly stressed or just not yourself right now, you’re not alone. If you think your mental wellbeing has dipped recently — because of work, things at home, or anything else — you’ve come to the right place. We’re here to support you.
Call on our friendly team
Get in touch free, at any time of the day or night on 0800 054 0000 or open a Live Chat for a wide range of support. Everything is confidential and totally independent.
You can ask us for:
- A listening ear 24/7. You’re never alone and can talk to us through live chat, video call or on the phone. Whatever makes you comfortable, including access to a deaf British Sign Language (BSL) member of the team.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). You could get up to 6 sessions with a suitable therapist. They can be a person of colour if you prefer and you can speak to them on the phone, in person, via video call – whatever’s best.
- Bereavement counselling after the loss of a loved one. Grief can be overwhelming and really knock your confidence, so it’s best to get support.
- Other talking treatments. If you need another type of therapy, but can’t afford it at the moment, we may be able to contribute to the cost.
- Expert advice on bullying, harassment or discrimination. This can be complex and traumatic. Whether you want to report the incident or not, we can help you to process what’s happened and navigate your next steps.