It’s important now more than ever to try to stay connected and support each other. Our Black, Asian and minority ethnic colleagues have been disproportionately impacted by recent and ongoing global events. Once again, this has shone a light on the inequalities in our industry and that diverse voices in our industry need to be celebrated and supported.
As part of our ongoing work around race, equality and opportunity we’ve set up a new Community Grants scheme designed to promote peer-to-peer support and build community networks for Black, Asian and minority ethnic colleagues.
We’re awarding grants of up to £3,500 for projects that focus on:
- bringing people together to share experiences
- breaking down barriers and amplifying underrepresented voices
- supporting access and career development
- education around issues such as discrimination and mental health
- promoting industry engagement with work created by Black, Asian or ethnic minority talent.
We believe that our industry can become healthier and happier.
It’s time to change and we want to support the projects helping to make this happen.
Applications will be assessed based on these essential criteria areas;
- Fulfilling the grants aims and objectives
- Industry need
- Target audience
- Skills and resources
- Budget proposal (Download a template for your budget)
To help you with your application, check out the full set of guidance.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 28th August.
Applicants will receive feedback during the week of 7th September.